Mar 4, 2011

“The Moroccan Restaurant, Cassablanca's.”

There's a Morrocan restaurant in Kennesaw where you can do Hookah,
I was employed there as a dishwasher;
Even though I'm an American Citizen,
I must have looked like an alien to them.
It was only for a summer so I quit and then found other employment.
As a dishwasher, I was constantly being criticized for not working fast enough;
The boss Cook eventually chewed me out and I was fired.
But every time I was there, I enjoyed a meal of Moroccan cuisine.
I never tried the hookah because I don't want to get lung cancer,
But I did in Tunisia as an exception.

Hay una Morroquen restaurante donde tu puedes hacer pipa de agua,
Trabaje ahi como un lavadora de platos pero no estuve licitamente trabajando ahi,
Parejo sin embargo soy un Americano, acabe mirar igual un extranjero,
A ellos.
Estuve para el invierno entonces resigne y proximo encontre otro trabajo.
Como un lavadora de platos, me fuero muy criticos para no estuve trabajando rapido suficiente;
El cocinero jefe pronto mastico me out y yo despedio.
Pero todo tiempo estuve alli, me gusta un casado de Marroquí.
Nunca tenuvo el hookah por que no hago querer tener cancer de pulmon,
Pero hice en Tunisia que una excepcion.