Apr 6, 2011

"The Eastern European lady"

Based on a dream I had early in the morning,
I was nonexistent--a ghost traveling to-and-fro
Like a camera in a movie with no person seeming
To run it, but I saw everything and did nothing
Until it was too late.
Either I or my sister was skiing because I remember...
But I couldn't tell, because I was in her place, like Azazel the devil
Though she was in her swimsuit,
I saw the girl who called the police on me water skiing,
She had on a bikini and a beautiful, wet face,
That no man would not fall for, and in the distance,
Her shirtless, thin fiance was sitting on the stern of the boat,
His face was turned away for the brief time I looked at him--
His chest was bare revealing some hair like a sailor's,
But anyway, when I stared at Her
It was as though she knew I was there,
I proceeded to leave as the Judge decreed but time stood still,
And she gave me no eye contact as expected
But the tinge of what she said to me still was like an expression
Upon her face, that I'm an annoying, arrogant, creep.
As my sister and I were coming to the dock,
With an excitement and enthusiasm to see me again like old,
He had just bought a boat which looked new. 
And I can't remember if I went with him or not.